- Brändas, Erkki “A first principle presentation of autaptic neurons and Necker’s cube”
- Champagne, Benoît “Challenges in predicting the nonlinear optical properties of small molecules and molecular switches”
- Delgado-Barrio, Gerardo “Reactive scattering 87Rb + 87RbHe→Rb2 ( 3Σ+u , v) + He at ultracold energies”
- Demekhin, Philipp “Light-Induced Conical Intersections in Polyatomic Molecules”
- Guskova, Olga “Supramolecular organization and solid-state order in small-molecule-based materials for organic electronics”
- Jiang, Jyh-Chiang “Theoretical Study of Methane Adsorption and Reaction on IrO2 (110) surface”
- Karwowski, Jacek “Dirac Operator in Quantum Chemistry”
- Lefebvre, Roland “Exact Factorization of the Molecular Wave Function: Which Future?”
- Mehandzhiyski, Aleksandar “Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics Study on the Interactions Between Propanoate Ion and Metal Ions in Water”
- Mejia, Sol “Understanding the azeotropic diethyl carbonate–water mixture by structural and energetic characterization of DEC(H2O)n heteroclusters”
- Miteva, Tsveta “Resonant-Auger – ICD cascade in rare-gas dimers”
- Rashev, Svetoslav “Vibrational Structure and Intramolecular Vibrational Energy Redistribution in S0 Thiophosgene”
- Savin, Andreas “Spectrum conserving modified Coulomb operators?”
- Szabados, Ágnes “Spin symmetry and size consistency of strongly orthogonal geminals”
- Takahashi, Kaito “How many water molecules contribute to atmospherically relevant carbonyl oxide water reaction?”
Upon submission of your abstract, please indicate (using the template) which session your contribution belongs to.
In case it fits in two sessions, you can indicate this as well, thus helping us make the program more efficient. Thank you!
- Concepts and Methods in Quantum Chemistry (CMQC)
- Relativistic Effects in Quantum Chemistry (REQC)
- Molecular Structure, Dynamics, and Spectroscopy (MSDS)
- Atoms and Molecules in Strong Fields (AMSF)
- Particles and Plasmas in Physics and Chemistry (PPPC)
- Reactive Collisions, Chemical Reactions, and Catalysis (RCCR)
- Complexes and Clusters; Surfaces and Interfaces (CCSI)
- Molecular and Nano Materials, Electronics and Biology (MNEB)
- Computational Chemistry, Physics and Biology (CCPB)
The poster panels allow sizes up to A0.
Participants presenting posters are expected to give a 3-minute oral flash presentation of the poster contents during the Flash Presentations session preceding the Poster sessions. A limited number of slides (no more than 5) can be shown. The slides should be given to the technical assistant (or to the session Chairman) prior to the session. Speakers will be given the floor in alphabetical order as arranged in the Book of Abstracts.